Out of stock
- Popular with women of childbearing age
- Promotes healthy circulatory systems
- Premium-grade ingredients, made in the UK
- Easy to swallow tablets
Folic Acid which is also known as Vitamin B9, is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally found in many foods including leafy vegetables, asparagus, bananas, and mushrooms. It is also supplemented in certain foods such as breads, cereals, and crackers. Folic Acid is necessary for the circulatory system and the digestive systems. Plus, it is needed during pregnancy for the proper development of the fetus.
These Folic Acid tablets contain folic acid, and they are suitable for vegetarians. They are also gluten-free, fish-free, and yeast-free.
Choosing Pro-Life as your source for Folic Acid tablets ensures that you are getting a high-quality product that is made in the UK. These tablets also meet or exceed GMP standards.
As you can see, there may be an array of benefits to adding Folic Acid tablets to your vitamin regimen. However, it is important to discuss any new supplements, vitamins, or medications with your health care provider. There may be certain conditions that are incompatible with Folic Acid supplements, and there may be interactions with particular medications.
|Category for product|
There may be many benefits for adding Folic Acid tablets to your supplement regimen including:
● Helping to prevent anemia.
● Helping the digestive tract absorb the nutrients found in food.
● Helping to treat ulcerative colitis.
● Decreasing the risks of certain birth defects.
● Helping in the prevention of certain types of cancers.
● Preventing memory loss due to age or Alzheimer’s disease.
● Protecting hearing in the elderly.
● Combating the effects of restless leg syndrome.
● Decreasing muscle pain.
● Helping to treat gum infections.
SUGGESTED USE: Take one tablet daily with a meal, do not exceed stated dose.
CAUTION: Keep out of sight and reach of children. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or taking any medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Not intended for use by a person under the age of 18. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight.
DISCLAIMER: These ingredients may vary slightly in appearance or colour, this will not affect the quality of the product. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. No added sugars, preservatives, sweeteners or colours. This product is suitable for vegetarians. This product is suitable for vegans. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.